Image Map

October 4, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Nail Stickers: Divine Crocodile Review

Fun Fact: I got 22 polishes in the mail today from 3 different sources and it was AWESOME. Did I take pictures? Nope!

I was at Big Lots the other day and saw some Maybelline nail stickers for $1 per pack, so I was like, yep! I bought this one and one called Metal Prisms, but I haven't read great things about the metallic kind so we'll see how those go.


Awkward Hand Alert!

Divine Crocodile, however, has been awesome for the last 48 hours. I've washed dishes and showered twice, changed countless diapers, picked price stickers off of polish bottles and lots of other, you know, hand-things whilst wearing these and they're still stuck fast with the most minimal of tip wear, which is even less noticeable thanks to the pattern.



I did, however, put a coat of Seche Vite on over top of these, making sure to focus on coating the tips to prevent peeling. None of the edges are currently peeling.


This is my first experience with full-color nail decals, and I'm really happy with them. I looooove the color and that bare nail is peaking through the decal. They really were super easy to apply (directions say to pull the decal over the edge of the nail and file off excess but I have suuuper thin, bendy nails so I used cuticle clippers to get rid of excess) and the result is awesome. I was able to get good results on both the longer-length nails on my swatch hand -and- on the short, nubby bummer-stumps on my right hand, so I think that these nail stickers are a pretty good product for whatever length of nail you have. As a bonus for shorter nails, since the sticker itself is so long (even though one end is more rounded and one end is more squared) you might be able to get 2 uses from one set of sizes that fit you. Plus there are 9 different sizes per pack, so you should be able to find a good fit, whatever your nail length/width.

I definitely plan on picking up some back-ups of this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment